Using Workday: Training Guides
When you log onto Workday, you’ll see graphic worklets(applications) that are your gateway to specific Workday modules and functions. The worklets(applications) you see on your landing page depend on your position and assigned role(s) in Workday.
Quick reference guides, videos, job aids, and other resources are available to help users with Workday tasks. Training materials are categorized for each function in this section for help. To obtain access please use your network credentials (same when you log into your computer). Here are some for your convenience.
Tools to navigate the transition to Workday.
- How to: Set up Payment Elections
- Video: Inbox for Manager
- How to: Delegating Approvals for Timesheets
- Video: Adding an Emergency Contact
- Video: Checking Your Accrual Leave Balances
- Video: View Your Benefit Elections
- Video: How to Add a Beneficiary to a Life Insurance Plan
- Video: View Your Supervisory Organization
Information about requesting time (vacation, sick), Leave of Absence.
Information for hiring managers about job requisitions, posting a job and hiring.
Information for hiring managers about hiring student employees.
Information and supporting documents for the performance evaluation process.
- Performance Evaluation Checklist
- Performance Rating Scale Descriptors
- Employee Evaluation User Guide
- Manager Evaluation User Guide
- Send Back Performance Evaluation
- Performance Management and Workday
- Staff Evaluation FAQs
- Workday Performance Template
- SMART Goal Template
- Reviewing Individual Goals