How to Find Us
Building Location: Loyola Hall is located on the corner of El Camino Real and The Alameda, at the southeastern corner of the SCU campus.
- The building is down the street from Stephen Schott Stadium, Bellomy Field, and the University Villas
- The building is across the street from the Santa Clara University sign and SCU Facilities building.
- Other nearby (non-SCU) landmarks include Safeway and Ike’s Sandwiches (across The Alameda).
Parking Location: Students, faculty, and staff with valid parking permits can utilize the Loyola Hall Lot outside of the building for parking. For assistance obtaining a visitor parking permit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Location: The Office of Equal Opportunity and Title IX is located on the first floor of Loyola Hall, and is most conveniently accessed by entering the building through the North Lobby.
How to Get in Touch with Us
Inquiries regarding the University's equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policies may be directed to the Director of the Office of Equal Opportunity and Title IX, who serves as the University’s designated Title IX Coordinator, ADA/504 Coordinator, and Affirmative Action Officer.
- Mailing Address: Office of Equal Opportunity and Title IX, 500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053
- Office Location: Loyola Hall (North), Suite 140, 425 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053
- Direct Line: (408) 551-3521
- General Office Line: (408) 551-3043
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.scu.edu/title-ix
How to Contact External Resources
Discrimination claims or other inquiries concerning the application of Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Title VI, and Title IV and their implementing regulations may be directed internally to the Director of Equal Opportunity and Title IX, as well as externally to the Assistant Secretary of Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Education. Inquiries regarding civil rights compliance and discrimination complaints may also be made externally to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and/or the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH).