The 2022 grant application will be available in mid-April.
The University will be offering 200 $1,000 grants towards four and five-unit SCU undergraduate summer classes. Grants will be awarded until all funds have been distributed.
- The Summer Sessions Grant is for current Santa Clara undergraduate, degree-seeking students who are enrolled in a four or five-unit SCU undergraduate summer class. The grant cannot be used for Study Abroad, faculty-led travel courses/programs, or staff-led travel courses/programs. Additionally, incoming first-year students, incoming transfer students, visiting students, and Young Scholars are not eligible.
- Grant recipients must be in good standing and have demonstrated financial need through their 2021-2022 FAFSA. Students must have a 2021-2022 FAFSA on file at Santa Clara.
- Students awarded a Summer Sessions Grant must accept it, through their eCampus account, by the deadline listed on their award email. Students who do not accept the grant by the deadline will forfeit their grant.
- The grant can only be used towards SCU Summer Sessions 2022 tuition.
- If the grant is not awarded by the May 21 payment deadline for Summer Sessions, students must plan to pay as required. If the grant is awarded after payment has been made, the credit can be applied against future charges or be refunded.
- A maximum of one grant will be awarded per eligible student.
Financial aid eligibility: please contact One Stop at 408-551-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other questions: please email the Office of Summer Sessions at email@example.com.