The Library is committed to preserving its collections and maintaining a scholarly environment conducive to research and study. To support these goals, please adhere to the following guidelines on food and beverages in the Learning Commons:
- Beverages and food must be in covered containers.
- Pizza is not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Delivery of food in the library is not permitted.
- Properly dispose of all trash and immediately report spills to library staff.
- Any food and beverages left unattended may be discarded by library staff.
Please remember that Santa Clara University is a smoke-free and tobacco-free campus; vaping is not permitted.
Food and beverages are not permitted in Archives & Special Collections or in the book stacks.
Updated Fri., Mar 25, 2022.